Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Few of My Favourite Things

I had a lovely week with my sister - and now life's started to get back to normal - not too much homework and getting to take naps!

It has gotten rather cold in London during the last couple weeks - and it has actually been snowing all day today! I love snow, so I must say it has made for a lovely day!

Tonight, a group of Regent's students are planning to walk to the Christmas markets that are set up in Hyde Park - I'll have to make another post after I go.

Until then, here are a few more lovely bits of London!


Ice Skating outside the Natural History Museum. The city is so festive!


Nothing can quite keep you warm like a cappuccino topped with a chocolate heart.


Snow! What a lovely thing to wake up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment