Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Marylebone High Street

I ventured across Marylebone Road to Marylebone High Street and discovered several great shops!

The Conran Shop:
~A chic, simple floor lamp.
~Which would you prefer: a leaning bookshelf, one that fills an entire wall, or one that reaches to the ceiling?
~And this couch! It provides the perfect combination of comfort with a modern edge. All it needs is some big, colorful pillows (see Skandium) and perhaps a throw!

Skandium:
~Pillows! They had so many fun, vibrant prints.
There were some sweet candleholders that would be a great centerpiece for a kitchen table, but they aren't on the website.
Look around though - there's a lot of fun, random stuff!

Emma Bridgewater:
This is a completely different kind of store from the other two - take a look!
There are so many different designs to look at, but I think the polka dot is my favorite. What's yours?


Also, I saw this on the blog A Cup of Jo - and thought I would share!

2 comments:

  1. i love the concran couch! it looks really comfy. of course it's not quite as cool as my yellow one....but. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Hmmm, now the question is where could I find £2,650... :)

    ReplyDelete