Thursday, November 18, 2010

I think I'd be Ravenclaw - what about you?

This week has been exceptionally busy. I've had things going on everyday and evening, plus I've had homework!

What better way to celebrate the end of a busy week and procrastinate 2 essays than watch "The Order of the Phoenix" and "The Half Blood Prince." Afterall, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 comes out tomorrow!

There aren't midnight showings in London because of something having to do with Warner Bros. and international contracts, so a group of Regent's students are going a 9am showing in the morning! With the time difference we'll be watching it 3 hours after you lucky ducks at the midnight showing in the States - so don't post too many spoilers on facebook after you see it!

I can't believe it's already movie 7! How cute were Harry, Ron, and Hermione in "The Chamber of Secrets!"

No comments:

Post a Comment