Tuesday, November 23, 2010

tourist in London- guest blogger, Kathleen Bly

Cheers ladies and gents,

Because I'm in London this week, and Molly has three assignments due over the course of the next few days, I get to be a guest blogger! Having never done a blog post myself, I'm excited for the generous opportunity of being provided an avenue to the millions of followers who enjoy "mind the gap."

This week I've taken dozens of photos, talked loudly on the tube, and been thoroughly claustrophobic while walking around the city..... I'm playing the part of the tourist to the T, much to Molly's dismay. This is understandable since she has become a local, knowing all the bus and underground travel routes as well as the best little hidden restaurants.

Due to my desire to experience as much as is humanly possible in one week, I've already been to several great spots and would like to share them with you.

Regent's Park





Notting Hill







Oxford Street





Maida Vale





Lastly, this evening we got to ice skating at the Natural History





Hope you've enjoyed these snapshots of my first 3 days in London! Tomorrow we're off to see Les Miserables

No comments:

Post a Comment