Monday, November 1, 2010

Beautiful Genève

After 10 days touring Switzerland and Italy, I'm rather exhausted but have so many wonderful memories - & lots of laundry!

My favorite travels would have to be my days spent in Switzerland. It's hard to describe the view of the beautiful, white-capped mountains flying into Geneva - I can't even explain my love for mountains, there is just something majestically serene about them that leaves me speechless.

Mountains - combined with getting to tour the UN European headquarters in the Palais des Nations - made Geneva the highlight of this European adventure!


Geneva from the plane!


Main entrance into the Palais des Nations - originally built for the League of Nations after WWII.


View of the distant mountains from inside the Palais des Nations.


One of the UN Chambers.

Switzerland was absolutely beautiful - now the test is going to be not booking a trip to go back before the semester is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment