Monday, September 27, 2010

Notting Hill Markets

After a full day of perusing shops and booths along Portobello Road, here are a few of my finds.


A Phalaenopsis Orchid I bought at a flower stand - it now sits regally on our faux-fireplace.


These were more practical purchases - and not very fun or vintage-y. But I must say they are two of my favorite buys since getting to London. (The scarf in the background wasn't very practical, but with it getting colder, you can never have too many scarves!)

4 comments:

  1. To the orchids.
    "Gorgeous darling, just gorgeous" *add accent*

    and the clock and watch are SOOO CUTEEEE!!!!
    I just unpacked ALL of my scarves. It's kind of ridiculous but I know I'll buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scarves! I wear them literally all the time - that and black/grey/brown tights! They're a great addition to a wardrobe! You should try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orchids are beautiful and the 'time tellers' are extremely cute! I love the scarf, too. You did good, Molly. We miss your sweet smile around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Junee!! Coming from you that's a great compliment! :) I miss you all too - I don't know what to do without your crazy shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete