Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fashion in London

I'm no fashionista, which is probably ok, because in London almost anything goes. However, while I've been here, I've learned several tricks to make any outfit look better. My favorite: wear tights. Any color works, but I prefer black.

How much warmer does this chilly, rainy day look with tights?

They even go with white shoes!

I kinda want this skirt too!

Tights with shorts isn't a common look back home - but it's pretty normal here. And it can be super cute.

My daytrip to Stockholm yesterday made me want more fall clothes - especially a new sweater! Seeing leaves changing color always make me ready for Autumn and Winter - don't you just love getting all of your warm sweaters out of the cedar chest after a long, hot summer?


Stockholm, Sweden October 8, 2010

3 comments:

  1. I really like the shorts and tights combo. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog! you should keep updating this post with pictures of people you pass by who are stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad idea! I actually was going to take some pictures the other night when I was eating on the sidewalk at a restaurant on Baker Street - but it was just a little too obvious what I was doing, which made me look like a complete creeper! I will keep trying though...

    ReplyDelete