Monday, September 6, 2010

Odds and Ends

I've done so much since getting to London, I'm actually finding it hard to keep up with all the happenings. Here's a little taste of everything I've seen and done in the last 2 days!

Cassie, Nicole and I thought it would be fun to go to the Thames and see all the beautiful sights:

London Eye


Big Ben - Perhaps my favorite of all historic monuments. It's just so - regal.


I had to snap this quick picture as we waited in the Tube for the next train home.

On Sunday, I was able to spend time with the Barry Family. They took me to Sunday morning meeting and invited me to their home for lunch. They are a very sweet family - it will be nice meeting with them throughout the semester.

The youngest girl enjoys cooking & made us all cupcakes for dessert. We had our afternoon tea and cupcake before heading back to Central London for gospel meeting.

I found more cupcakes in the Brasserie today at Regent's College.


A delicious Chocolate/Heath Bar Cupcake went perfectly with my vanilla latte - & also helped make my first day of classes a sweet one!

3 comments:

  1. Big Ben looks awesome and so do those cupcakes. Also I really like the Mind the Gap pic. Have fun in London town!! more pics please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a cupcake!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i said i want a cupcake, this is kathleen but i don't know how to make a name to post comments. haha.

    ReplyDelete