Sunday, August 29, 2010

I just might be a hippie, yet.

I leave for London in 3 DAYS! Unbelievable. I spent Thursday and Friday with my family in Fayetteville - which ended in a tearful "see you later" with my sister, Kathleen.

For a "have fun in Europe" present - my mom and my sister each got me a pair of shoes while we were in Arkansas. My mom gave me a pair of Birkenstock sandals, so my feet will stay nice and comfy. (AND I can pretend that I'm a hippie when I wear them, which is always fun!) My sister's present was a new pair of TOMS Shoes - I'm excited to take pictures with my TOMS Flag & show everyone the places that I wear my TOMS!


4 comments:

  1. Well Molly, you are set to go with your new walking shoes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!
    You inspired me to create a blog of my own.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..I love those new Toms...cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kylee! They are already broken in, and I've only been in London for TWO days! Ha. I've walked a ton!

    And Jenn, that's great! I love blogging - it's SO much fun! What's the name of it?

    ReplyDelete