Monday, August 2, 2010

Les photos de ma famille.

My friend, Erica, took some pictures for my family on Saturday. We drove around Springfield for about three hours, capturing photos at some of our favorites spots!


THE MORNING STARTED OFF with a trip to the Mudhouse - our favorite hangout in downtown Springfield!









AFTER THE MUDHOUSE, we hit the streets (& alleyways) of downtown.











NEXT STOP, the beautiful campus of Drury University.















WE WENT FLEA MARKETING in search of an old picture frame, and dad stumbled upon this old door lying in a pile of weeds.

Of all the pictures we took, this is perhaps the closest representation of our true personalities!




ERICA ALSO TOOK us to a cute bookstore on the north-side of town...









MOM WANTED TO VISIT Farmer's Market while we were out and about!





Erica, my sister, and I all had our Toms Shoes on when we went to the Farmer's Market - so we figured we should capture the moment!




WHEN WE GOT HOME, Derek, my sister's boyfriend, decided to join in the fun!









Mom says that this picture has "all of her kids" in it!


We had a wonderful time! Thanks again Erica for doing such a great job!

5 comments:

  1. I love these pics!!!! The one of you and Kathleen with all the books is AWESOME!! The 8th pic down of your Mom and Dad is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWE! I LOVE these!!!!!! Y'all are such a cool family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, you two! I feel like you are my devoted bloggers! Haha. It was so much fun getting the pictures taken!

    Kylee - I love that picture of my mom and dad too...even though it isn't the 8th one down anymore! :)

    Alaina, you have a pretty cool family too - on that note, I'm gonna go check out the new pictures of your little guys! Hope you took some pics at the Discovery Center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are wonderful! I loved having coffee with all of you last summer at the Mudhouse!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these pics!! The photography is
    wonderful - but mainly I love seeing the happy faces of such dear friends...these are just great. What a fun "downtown" trek :) And now you're on to another amazing adventure in London!! Have a fabulous time Molly.
    ~ Love, Sarah & Simon

    ReplyDelete