Friday, August 6, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance, dance, dance, dance...

I'm no dancer, but I love the show So You Think You Can Dance!

I've been catching up on Season 7 via Hulu, and here are a few of the routines that have blown me away (from a creative, artistic standpoint, of course! I have no technical knowledge!)

Outta Your Mind. Alex Wong - the SYTYCD contestant dancing this is trained in ballet!

Jar of Hearts. Love this song too.

Boogie Shoes. This dance was just pure fun!

Mad World. The story behind this one gave me chills.

Collide. Kent and Lauren are my two favorites this season...

2 comments:

  1. I like that show! Used to watch it, but our antenna stopped working :-P
    It looks like there are some really good dancers in season7! I guess maybe I was watching just the first parts with the try-outs and everything... It's awesome to see how they progress and watch the really good dancers get even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a chance. Robert 100%

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete