Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Decorating, Schmecorating.

In preparation for decorating my sister's apartment, I've been going to different antique stores around Spring-town.

There were Ball Jars in nearly every booth - I found one booth that even had 3 different sizes!


They've got so much character. The only question is what to do with them!

Flowers?

Shells for a splash of color?

Or perhaps a lantern? (This looks like it would take a little more wiring skill than we currently have - But it's a cool idea anyway!)

A Candle Centerpiece?

More flowers?

Or maybe to hold Scissors or Taffy!

I bought this votive holder as a present for myself - but I might let her borrow it while I'm gone, if she's nice in the meantime!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE going to antique shops! I always find stuff that I would love to have but would have NO clue what to do with them! Shane jokes that if we had the money to buy whatever we wanted, our house would be FULL of junk! (He just THINKS he's joking...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few...one for sweet tarts and another for oreo cookies :)

    ReplyDelete