Friday, December 17, 2010

Interesting little tidbits...

This post is pretty random, but I just wanted to pass on a few things I've enjoyed in the last week or so.


Breakfast at Exki - a really neat Belgian restaurant that prides itself on being natural and fresh.




I've decided that I really like 3-legged lamps - this one is especially cute with the mix of metal and wood. It almost feels nautical.


I've come across a lot of chalk boards in the last few days - both in stores and in peoples' homes. This was taken in a store in Brussels, but my friend in Germany had one hanging in her kitchen. How fun would it be to use as a grocery list?

This would also be a fitting use for a chalk board around this time of year!


Photographic evidence that I road the Waterloo and City line - it only goes between two stops, and I didn't really need to go between them, but it was the only line I hadn't ridden...


This is a sign that was put in the War Rooms Bunker during WWII - I enjoyed wartime environmental statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment